Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Ok, so I'm slowly getting the hang of this blog thing. Took some time!

I intend to publish the days best photos with each post along with my daily rant. I haven't had a chance to rant today as I went to bed at 10h00 this morning. I woke up at 17h00. Oops! I feel SO guilty. Oh well, these things happen.

Ho hum.

I have entered a competition to win a Nikon D70. At the moment I am desperately looking for something that gives me more control than what I have at the moment (just a Konica KD-310Z). It takes good enough photos (for a point and shoot) but I am so limited by the automation that I don't think it will keep me happy for very much longer. I have pushed the poor thing past its limits I am sure!

We cycled into the forest yesterday and found the tree below. Helen sat on its root and looked absolutely dwarfed by it. We ended up at some dam where I managed to get some sunset photos. Only one was worth keeping though.

Gotta go, dinner awaits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home