Sunday, May 30, 2004

The last few days

Ok, so I haven't made a post for a few days but I'm back now. I've sent quite a few friends to this site to check out the blogs but doesn't seem to be much interest. Oh well, I suppose the idea is more about self-therapy than anything else!

Trying to find a job like crazy. I'm going bonkers sitting here and not earning a salary. Its not good for the self-esteem when everyone else has money to at least get out the house, but you can't even leave the room. I must have sent out over 40 CVs this week. Plus I'm claiming JSA (Job Seekers Allowance) and they've mucked my claim up. Something to do with them not being able to get it on the system. Probably because they can't find the PC's 'on' switch! lol

I posted a new pic on Photopoints today called water. If it has moved too far when you visit the site, just search for my username 'seanetnel' and you'll see it there.

Gotta restring two guitars today. My 12-string Yamaha and my 6-string Seagull. Hopefully these strings last!

Coffee time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home